- Country: United States
- State: Missouri
- City: Wildwood
- Zip/Postal Code: 63040
- Grade Level: All Ages
- Item Condition: Used - Like New
- Listed from: Educator/Student/Parent
- Manufacturer: ETA Cuisenaire
- Listed: July 11, 2017 9:28 pm
- Expires: 13 days, 22 hours
VersaTiles is an active alternative to practice workbooks, in a fun, self-checking practice system. It combines the challenge of a puzzle with standards-aligned skills practice, helping students develop fluency of key concepts and skills, and helps keeps students on-task and engaged, while providing flexibility for personalized instruction and meaningful teaching. VersaTiles is based on research linking conceptual understanding, practice of skills and concepts, and problem solving.
HOW TO USE:
Students use an answer case to complete activities, in which numbered tiles are used to indicate answers to the activity’s multiple-choice questions. Once all questions in the activity are answered, the answer case is flipped over to reveal a pattern on the backside of the tiles. The pattern is used to check for accurately answered questions. This way, students receive immediate feedback and may rethink solutions to the incorrectly answered questions until they are successful. The ability to make mistakes and self-correct fosters motivation and engagement in students.
* List price is for 1 Answer case. (The average market price is over $15 for each answer case.) A class set of 24 answer cases is available for the discounted rate of $180.
** Will ship for an additional fee.